Epsom Salts – Food Grade (BP)
INCI: Magnesium Sulfate
CAS Number: 10034-99-8
General Description: A traditional spa ingredient which is named after the bitter springs in the town of Epsom, where people would travel for miles to partake of the waters which were believed to have healing and health benefits. They are not actually a salt, but a naturally occurring mineral compound of magnesium and sulphate. Epsom salts have long been valued for health, beauty and gardening benefits. Our Epsom salts are food grade (magnesium sulphate heptahydrate) and suitable for human consumption. Supplied in resealable, aluminium pouch to protect from moisture.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Natural emollient and exfoliator
- Draws out toxins from the skin
- Increase viscosity in surfactants
- Ease sore and cramping muscles and sore feet
- Magnesium content is easily absorbed through the skin or as a drink.
- Magnesium as a supplement is used to improve circulation, maintain cramp-free muscles, maintain elasticity in blood vessels, promote serotonin production
- Rejuvenate without restlessness or tension
- Soothing for problematic skin
Recommended for spa applications, baths, foot baths, bath bombs. Dissolves in aqueous products.
SDS and COA available
1kg, 25kg, 500g, 50g, 5kg, Sample