Moringa Seed Oil
From: £2.00 Inc. VAT
Pure and natural refined moringa seed oil. Absorbed easily and deeply making it a good moisturiser for dry and mature skin types. A good natural cleanser.
Suitable for use in aromatherapy, soap making, massage, skincare & cosmetics. See below for a detailed description and to download the SDS, Allergens Declaration and COA
Description – Moringa oil is pressed from the seeds of a fast growing, leafy tree that is native to the Himalayas and the sole genus of its botanical family. It is a very fatty oil, similar in its fatty acid profile to macadamia or olive oil. It is a powerful antioxidant and leaves skin feeling silky soft with a healthy shine.
|Common Name||Moringa Oil|
|Botanical Name||Moringa Oleifera|
|Extraction Method||Cold Pressed|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Skin Feel||Light, Penetrates easily and deeply, spreads easily|
|Skin Type||Mature or Dry|
|Heat Stability||Stable for hot and cold processes|
|Typical Fatty Acid Profile||73% Oleic Acid, 5% Stearic Acid, 1% Linoleic Acid|
|Main Constituents (Typical Values)|
|Natural Vitamin Content||Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D|
- Massage – very lubricating, spreads easily. Blend with fractionated coconut, jojoba or avocado oil
- Hair – lifts oil from the scalp and gives hair shine and moisturisation. May be useful for dreadlock care.
- Oil cleansing – combine with castor oil for a very effective oil cleanser
- Lip Gloss – gives a glossy shine and deep moisturising
- Good for dry, spot prone skin and large pores
- Facial Oils & Serums – moisturises deeply without greasiness
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks and acne
Packaging – Supplied in clear PET bottles with flip top lid for easy dispensing. Fully labelled with common name, botanical name, BBE date and batch code. SDS and Certificate of analysis available for download
The information provided by Cosmetics Made Easy is for educational purposes only. It is not guaranteed to be complete or accurate, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder or medical condition. The use of any information provided is the sole responsibility of the user. We advise you to consult with a qualified health care professional prior to using complementary therapies.
Recommended Reading: Carrier Oils for Aromatherapy & Massage (4th Edition, 2008) Len Price with Shirley Price
1 Litre, 50ml, Sample, 100ml, 500ml