Description – We stock 3 types of beeswax which are all in easy to use pellet form. White has been deodorised and bleached to minimise colouring or the finished product, yellow retains its natural honey-like aroma, organic (also yellow) is sourced from bees that are carefully located to ensure they only access organic plants based on knowledge of natural flight distance and height. In addition, the bees are raised without the use of pesticides (strong chemicals used to protect the bees from viruses).
|Common Name||Beeswax White|
|Botanical Name||Cera Alba|
|INCI||Cera Alba (Bees Wax)|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Extraction Method||Cultivated, Deodorised, Bleached|
|Appearance||Pale creamy white pellets|
|Heat Stability||Heat stable|
- Use 1-5% for a thicker consistency in creams, ointments and balms.
- Add up to 10% to lipsticks and bars for a harder feel.
- Creates a protective, occlusive layer that slows trans-epidermal water loss
- Protects against environmental stressors
- Add to barrier-type creams
- Makes lovely candles which burn cleaner and with a more pleasant aroma than paraffin
- Soap-making – adds hardness
Packaging – Supplied in resealable, aluminium pouches to fully protect your butter from light and air. Fully labelled with common name, botanical name, BBE date and batch code. SDS and Certificate of analysis available for download
The information provided by Cosmetics Made Easy is for educational purposes only. It is not guaranteed to be complete or accurate, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder or medical condition. The use of any information provided is the sole responsibility of the user. We advise you to consult with a qualified health care professional prior to using complementary therapies.
Recommended Reading: Carrier Oils for Aromatherapy & Massage (4th Edition, 2008) Len Price with Shirley Price